Reading Notes: Italian Popular Tales - Reading B

Wow. That was a really harsh punishment for his son. Killing him just for embarrassing him. Tough love, I guess.

Wow. That was a beautiful story about Pilate. I knew who Pilate, so when the Pope read it, I kind of got chills, I'm not gonna lie. That's insane.

Wow. Crivoliu is a very forgiving son.

THE DOG SPOKE BACK

Ah yes. A cat marrying a mouse. The oldest of stories.

I like how in a lot of these stories, it has gone from wise animals speaking like lions and foxes to just any animal they throw in the story. Cats are talking, Dogs are talking, mice are talking, it's great.

A penny doesn't seem like enough money to buy a date with...

That's quite the proposal the ogre made LMAO

It's literally the three little pigs....

Is the Popess a real thing????

Wow. These were some great stories. I am so glad I read them.

Image result for vatican city
Vatican City

Bibliography:

Italian Popular Tales by Thomas Frederick Crane (1885).

Comments

Popular Posts