Reading Notes: Alice in Wonderland - Reading B

Earlier this week, I read Sam Mitchell's story about Alice being a patient in a mental health hospital and she asked the question "Why is a raven like a writing desk?" so it's cool to see it show up here.

This hatter is talking so much nonsense. I don't think any of what he has said has made any sense.

The hatter has a watch that tells the day of the month but not what time it is. This suits him.

Interesting twist on twinkle twinkle little star.

Alice is kind of fiesty.

"well in" hahaha

I don't remember the king of hearts ever playing a role in Alice in Wonderland so it is interesting to see him here.

Damn. The Queen really was trying to chop off their heads. That seems a little unnecessary.

This croquet game WILD!

There's a trial happening. I'm not sure why, I just know it's happening.

What an interesting story. I'm really not sure what happened. The whole thing was a dream, which is a little frustrating, not gonna lie. But I like it.

Image result for Alice in wonderland
Animated Alice in Wonderland

Bibliography:

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (1865).

http://mythfolklore.blogspot.com/2014/05/myth-folklore-unit-alice-in-wonderland.html


Comments

Popular Posts