Reading Notes: Alice in Wonderland - Reading A

I didn't know heat could make someone feel stupid.

Interesting choice in orange Marmalade. I wonder if we will see that come up later.

Who thinks about their longitude and latitude ever?? Ah..... I see.....

The New Zealand of Australia?? I see our protagonist is not very bright...

It fitted!!

Wise little Alice? Are we sure?

If you drink from a bottle labeled poison, it will disagree with you sooner or later. I mean, I guess you're not wrong.

That's a lot of flavors there....

I love the way the author is writing Alice. It is very comical. "She generally gave herself very good advice." I love that line.

I'm pretty sure curiouser is not a word.

WOW! That came out of nowhere. Dude is smoking a hookah?? In Alice in Wonderland? I'm shook

So to test if Alice remembers everything or not, the caterpillar asked if she could recite a story... that made very little to no sense whatsoever. Interesting...

HER HEAD LONG!!

Okay. A lot has happened. Alice met a talking fish and is now inside the house of the duchess. Which is where the cheshire cat is. Right now, she's singing a little tune. Not really sure what it is, but it sounds violent.

Alice now has a child. That is a pig. Interesting responsibility to have.

Cheshire puss..... This story has me ROLLING

Honestly, this is really good so far. I am loving it. The way it is written is beautiful, and really entertaining.

Image result for alice in wonderland
Cheshire Cat

Bibliography:

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (1865).

http://mythfolklore.blogspot.com/2014/05/myth-folklore-unit-alice-in-wonderland.html












Comments

Popular Posts