Time Strategies



Hello again!

I chose the first article, The Important Habit of  Just Starting by Jory Mackay, and I think a lot of what he mentions in his article holds water. Putting forth the effort to just start or just continue, could really be life changing for some.

For this class in particular, I think the most important thing is keeping that mentality throughout the year. Already, I've caught myself slipping on some assignments and putting them off or forgetting to do them altogether. From here on out, I plan to stay attentive and proactive and use this time management strategy to my advantage.

Next, I read The Myth of Too Busy by Tim Grahl, and I have to say, I don't necessarily agree with everything the writer stated. Instead of saying too busy, we instead should say "prioritizing my time" and I think for the most part, that's not always true.

If I didnt have time to drive to OKC for something, I could have prioritized my time perfectly and still not had time to go to OKC. So I think in a lot of situations, this is true. But not every situation.

However, I will agree that if I miss any assignment in this class, it will be because I didn't prioritize my time well enough.

Both articles can be found at the bottom of the blog post.

Image result for avengers endgame

Avengers: Endgame 


All this talk of TIME has me thinking about how AMAZING Avengers: Endgame and how I'm watching it right now. SO GOOD.

Until next time.

The Important Habit of Just Starting 
https://lifehacker.com/the-important-habit-of-just-starting-1771016698 

The Myth of Too Busy
https://booklaunch.com/the-myth-of-too-busy/

Comments

Popular Posts