Famous Last Words: Getting Back on Schedule

This week has been challenging for me. I was in Detroit for 4 of the 5 weekdays and missed pretty much every Myth and Folklore assignment. I am slowly making my way back to being on schedule, but it's not easy.

I read King Arthur for Extra Credit reading and really liked it. I love the story of the sword in the stone and was happy I was able to read a little bit more of some source material. There are some King Arthur movies that focused on his later life that I have watched, so I was little uneducated in the events surrounding his pulling of the sword out of the stone.

I wrote a new story that I posted on my portfolio that I really enjoyed writing. I don't want to give too much away, but it's centered around the sword in the stone and King Arthur and you should definitely go give it a read.

Someone had said that they were writing all of their stories from the perspective of patrick star set into that story so that is super interesting and I would love to read that.

My other classes are going well. I am keeping all A's and B's, but I'd like to have all A's this semester so hopefully I can continue to do well on quizzes and finals and make it out with all A's.

Outside of class, my biggest commitments are football games so I am coming up on my last two as an undergraduate student and it is kind of surreal. I almost can't believe that time has flown by so quickly, but I am excited to see what's next for me. Once the semester is over, I am going to dive into the MBA and hopefully score an incredible score so OU will give me a full ride MBA offer. That would be great.

Next week, I am going to a wedding with my friend. I think I have a quiz on Thursday, so I need to study for that. Other than that, it's going to be a really chill week. I hope.

Image result for the sword in the stone
The Sword in the Stone


Comments

Popular Posts