Famous Last Words: Survive and Advance

How about that game on Saturday?? WOW! I was definitely not expecting that, and I definitely gave up on my Sooners when we went down 31-10. But we came out on top, and that's what matters.

I read Alice in Wonderland this week, and it was actually really cool. I really enjoyed reading it, and it was super entertaining. I was able to read the whole thing, and every bit of it was cool.

I wrote a story centered around Alice in Wonderland land, and it was decent....? It was alright. It was a story that kind of explained why the mad hatter was mad. It got pretty emotional around the end, and included a cool little nod to the original story, so if you read it, I hope you like it.

I read a story about a bear that was dead, but didn't know it was dead and I really liked that. I thought it was well written, and the author did a good job.

My other classes are going really well. I've been performing well for the most part on quizzes and homeworks. My professor told us he would give us extra credit if we made these Brazilian cheese bread balls, so I bought them over the weekend, and I'm going to cook them tomorrow for my friends and I so we get extra credit.

I'm attending my best friend's final presentation for ICCEW tomorrow, and I'm really excited for that. She's been working super hard all semester, so it's all coming to a close and I'm super thankful that she gets to chill for the rest of the semester once this is over. I also get to see her parents and that's almost as exciting as the presentation itself.

This Saturday is my final home game as an Oklahoma RUF/NEK. That's absolutely crazy to say, but I'm excited for it to be over, and I look forward to the next chapter in my life.

Once the break is over, I'm getting after studying for the GMAT, so that should be thrilling... My goal is to score as close to 700 as I can, because I think that would earn me a full scholarship which is what I'm banking on, so hopefully I can make that happen.

I went and saw Ford V. Ferrari and OH MY GOD it was so good! Cannot stress enough how amazing this movie was. Christian Bale and Matt Damon KILLED IT!

Anyways, trying to stay on top of things and get stuff done this week.

Image result for Baylor Bears
Bad Football Team (Baylor)


Comments

  1. Hello Rhett!
    I also cannot believe that OU vs. Baylor game! I also cannot believe it is time to turn around and play them again THIS WEEKEND! That is crazy. Okay, is Ford vs. Ferrari actually that good? I am interested by it but do not know if it would come across as an interesting movie. Talk to you soon!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts