Famous Last Words - Quick Update

Hello! 

I read Beowulf this week. and I actually really enjoyed it. The only thing I know of Beowulf is the dark movie that came out, and I know I wasn't allowed to watch it, so what I expected is not at all what I got. It was almost heart-warming, seeing Beowulf go from someone who is made fun of, to someone who is cheered for and loved. Similar to a Hercules kind of story. 

I wrote a story about the sword in the stone that I liked. I think I could've done better, but I like it. 

Sam Mitchell is writing a story about Alice in Wonderland, and taking the perspective of a psychologist, and writing about how Alice is pretty much insane, and everything that goes on is in her head. She is doing an amazing job, and I highly recommend reading it. 

My other classes are tough, but they keep me on my toes. It is a lot sometimes, but I am making it. I can't wait for the semester to be over, but I am starting to study for my GMAT once the semester is over, so it's right back to the grind. 

Two more football games left. That's sad but exciting. If we can beat Baylor, we'll make it to the big 12 championship and if we can win there, we'll go to the sugar bowl. I will be on the field for that game, so that should be really exciting. I went to a wedding recently, I think I talked about it last time, and it was so fun! I am so thankful that I got to be there, especially with someone I care about!

This Saturday, I have a friendsgiving (thanksgiving with friends) so I am really excited about that. Then, that Sunday is my birthday so I'll be 22 years old, which is weird. I'm excited though. The next chapter of aging, I suppose. 

This class can be a lot sometimes, but it's mostly on me for not staying up to date, so going forward, I really need to stay on top of things. 

Image result for sugar bowl
Sugar Bowl

Comments

  1. WOW! I love the shout out I received in this blog post! I was just expecting to read a normal Rhett final last words but then my name popped up. How sweet of you to recommend my storybook. *Selfless plug* My storybook is finished with its third installment, head over and read it! Haha can't wait to watch the game with you this weekend.
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts