Week 8 Reading and Writing

Hello!

So far, I have been pretty happy with my writing, but not as happy as I could be. I find myself rushing to do assignments pretty frequently, which leads to sub-par writing and stories and reading notes.

I haven't done an amazing job of sticking to the schedule I have laid out for myself, but I believe it's still the best schedule for me and I'm still getting all my assignments done.

If it ain't broke....

I'm pretty happy with my portfolio. I think I have a lot of improvement to make on it, but I think it's moving in a pretty good direction!

Gosh. My biggest accomplishment? Honestly, I'm pretty happy with my most recent addition to my portfolio. I think that's a pretty good story that's also a little heart warming. So that is probably what I'm most happy with so far.

Favorite reading so far has definitely been The Illiad.

Image result for King Agamemnon
King Agamemnon
Link
I chose this image from my reading notes over the Illiad. I really enjoyed that reading and love Greek history and mythology. 

Looking forward, I need to stay on top of these assignments as well as my other assignments and really set aside time to get all of my stuff done. I really want all A's this semester, and I know that is attainable so I need to stay on top of things to make sure it happens. 

Comments

Popular Posts