Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Hello again!

I think I have been given great feedback thus far. All the comments have been extremely supportive and uplifting while also constructively criticizing my work. I think the most useful comments have been ones where you are pointing out great things while also mentioning things that could be improved upon, so the WWW strategy is really good.


I think my feedback has been average so far. I think sometimes I can sugar coat my comments because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or make them think that this story that they worked hard on has flaws. I am getting great ideas from other people's stories. I heard their was a choose your own adventure story, and while that may be hard to write, I think it would be a lot of fun, for both my as a writer and you as a reader.

I do feel like I am getting to know some people through their introduction. It's hard to connect with someone over just reading their introduction, but I know them more now than I would've if I had not read their intro. I am happy with my own intro, even though it is pretty surface level. I think a cool assignment would be to go update it every week with some more information about me.

I think going forward, I should be focused more on making positive contributions on people's stories rather than making them feel good about the writing they have done thus far.

Self-Reflection
I think this feedback cat is hysterical, and I vibe with it heavily.

Comments

Popular Posts