Technology/Course Tools



Hello again!!

So I've never made a website before. This will be a brand new experience for me and I'm actually excited for it. The storybooks I've read made me excited for the project. I've not really had an opportunity to express creativity in this way so I'm looking forward to it.

I've definitely used bookmarks before. My google bookmark bar has A TON of them and it's extremely handy.

I love Canva! I've made resumes and several other things with Canva and I like it a lot.

I'm also excited for all the memes I'm going to make for this class. I feel like I'll have the opportunity to do that a lot and I consider myself a meme connoisseur.

Image result for grumpy cat

Grumpy Cat

Grumpy cat was one of my favorites. 

R.I.P. to grumpy cat. 

Until next time. 

Comments

Popular Posts