Assignments

Hello again friends!

I am very intrigued about the project in this course. I have read a lot of books over many years, but never had the creativity or the drive to write a story of my own. I am excited to have this opportunity and also a little nervous for people to read it. I think it would be a lot worse if I had to read it out loud in front of someone, but because I won't ever actually see the person reading (except for my friends who are also in this class), it will be fine.

I am also SUPER excited to read other people's blogs. I frequent a certain subreddit called "Writing Prompts" on Reddit, and it will be similar to this and I'm excited for that.

I've never written creatively for another class. Being an engineering major, our writing is very data based and technical, and the critiques we are looking for are analytical critiques, rather than casual critiques. So this is very new to me.

Currently, there are no extra credit options that grab my attention, but I'm sure that as I dive more into them, I will find some that I really want to do.

I'd like to take this moment to tell you something that I am really passionate about.

Image result for Oklahoma Football

Oklahoma Football Team Takes the Field 


That is, Oklahoma Football.

Fun Fact: In the 1950's, Oklahoma was SO GOOD that it was said the two best teams in college football at the time was the Oklahoma first team and the Oklahoma second team.

Our first game is against Houston this year on September 1st, a Sunday.

"A SUNDAY??"

I know. It's weird. It's okay. We're going to win either way.

Until next time.

Comments

Popular Posts