Week 10 Lab

Hello! We are getting after the second round of Ted Talks today.

First Video: A New Theory of Human Intelligence

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih5caeD06ms&list=PLrWYQjLLbXch5w3PIurCz56dZOQa8m3bE

Summary:

It seems like Scott is trying to unravel the stereotypes around students are special needs and give a little more insight in to who they are. Additionally, he wants to redefine human intelligence so that includes more and is broader.

Scott said when will my achievement outweigh my potential. That is a powerful statement for someone who is trying to do what he is doing.

Wow. This guy went from being held back in 3rd grade to earning a Ph.D from Yale. This is incredible.

I think redefining human intelligence in the way that Scott is talking about is an incredible idea.

Second Video: Copyright is Brain Damage

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO9FKQAxWZc&list=PLrWYQjLLbXch5w3PIurCz56dZOQa8m3bE&index=2

Summary:

I am interested to see how she keeps her audience engaged when discussing intellectual property.

She's not an incredible public speaker and you can see she is pretty nervous. YOU GOT THIS NINA!

Oh she started singing.

What she's talking about is interesting, but I'm having trouble finding the value in even discussing it.

Her talk is very specific and should probably be given to students or people that are interacting with copyright every day. Not someone like me, who doesn't

She can only be a free woman by ignoring copyright???

Very interesting clip.

I am so conflicted watching this video right now.....

I don't know what to think. I enjoyed but.... I don't know.

Where I Write My Assignments Every Week
Where I Write My Stories Every Week

Comments

Popular Posts